The Bank of Baroda has posted a job advertisement for Defence Assistant Bankers in Bhopal/Jaipur. This BOB recruitment is on 3 years contract. Below you will find information about Baroda Bank jobs, such as education qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary, application fees, how to apply, etc.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of Baroda|
|Post||Deputy Defence Banking Advisor|
|Job Location||Bhopal / Jaipur|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
BOB Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Recruitment 2021
Bank of Baroda, one of India’s largest banks, is seeking retired military personnel to design Bank products for the defence sector, Develop a strategy and drive activities in the defence sector to expand its reach and leverage the potential of the sector.
BOB Jobs Vacancy 2021 Details
- Deputy Defence Banking Advisor
Role & Responsibility
- Liaison with local divisions, regimental centers, regiments, brigade headquarters, medical units, etc.
as well as local units of other Defence Forces/Paramilitary Forces for expanding the relationship between Army/ other Forces and Bank of Baroda at the Institutional level and also increasing the spread of our MSP
with their personnel including officers. In addition,
- i. Address local problems.
- ii. Conduct account opening/bulk loan campaigns in the major cantons, participate in their monthly “Darbars” etc. and.
- iii. Ensure that the accounts of all new recruits in the Regimental Centres are used, as well as the pension accounts and the final benefit investment.
- Arrange meetings with the above training commanders when senior Baroda Bank officials have to call upon them.
Acting as one point of cAct as a single point of contact for Army, Navy, Air Force and Paramilitary institutions for the reAssist the Bank with the identification of branch expansion locations and the implementation of ATMs.
- Generating and following up of business leads and also furnishing the Bank with the contact particulars of various units/regiments for communicating with them locally by our Circles/ networks/ RBOs whenever required.
- Assist the Bank in placing advertisements in the Army’s internal magazine as they are issued.
Coordinate with the Defence Banking Advisor at the organizational level for the marketing of MSPs and other institutional activities and complaint handling.
- Any other task assigned by the hierarchical authority.
- The incumbent will be expected to travel based on their area of responsibility.
- Any other roles and responsibilities allocated from time to time
BOB Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum 60 Years
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India./ Govt. bodies/ AICTE etc
Salary/ Pay Scale
- As Per Rules.
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and subsequent round of Personal Interviews and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
- There is no Application Fee.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|