Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 | Apply For 110 Posts : Central Bank of India (CBI) invites Online applications for the recruitment of SO, Bank PO, Clerk, Office Assistant, Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Vice President, IT Officers, Agriculture Marketing Officer various posts. You will get here complete employment details about these posts, Age Limit, Educational qualification, experience, How to apply and other conditions are given below articles.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 : Highlights
Organization Name : Central Bank of India
Official Website :www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
Name Of Posts : Various
No. Of Posts : 110
Types Of Jobs : Govt Jobs
Application Mode : Online
Job Category : Bank Jobs
Job Location : All Over India
Posts Details :
A total of 110 SO vacancies for the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 are released along with the notification. Post-wise vacancy distribution is tabulated below.
- IT 1
- Economist 1
- Data Scientist 1
- Risk Manager 3
- IT SOC Analyst 1
- IT Security Analyst 1
- Technical Officer(Credit) 15
- Credit Officer 6
- Data Engineer 9
- IT 11
- Risk Manager 18
- Law Officer 5
- IT 21
- Security 2
- Financial Analyst 8
- Credit officers 2
- Economist 2
- Security 3
Eligibility Criteria For Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualification :
IT Scale V :
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication or MCA or Master’s or Bachelors’s degree in Data Analytics/AI & ML/Digital/Internet Technologies.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science).
Data Engineer :
- PG Degree in relevant fields or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science / IT.
Credit Officer :
- CA / CFA / ACMA or MBA (Finance).
Risk Manager :
- B.Sc Statistics (55%) or MBA/PGDBM (55%) or M.Sc.
Technical Officer (Credit) :
- B.E/B.Tech in relevant disciplines.
Data Scientist :
- PG Degree or B.E./B.Tech in relevant discipline.
IT SOC Analyst/ IT Security Analyst :
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science) / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science).
- Ph.D. in relevant stream
Risk Manager/Manager Scale :
- II B.Sc Statistics or MBA/PGDBM or MSC.
Law Officer/ Manager :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB).
IT / Manager :
- B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech.
- Any Graduate Degree with 5 years service or equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy, and Para Military Forces.
Financial Analyst :
- Passed CA / ICAI / ICWAI / MBA (finance).
Credit Officer :
- MBA / PGDBM with 60% marks.
Security Scale :
- I Any Graduate Degree.
Economist Scale II :
- Post Graduate Degree (2nd class) in Economics / Econometrics / Rural Economics
Salary/ Pay scale :
- Rs. 36,000/- To Rs. 89,890/-
Age Limits :
- Minimum Age – 35 Years
- Maximum Age – 50 Years
Application Fees :
- SC / ST Candidates Rs. 175/- +GST
- Others Rs. 850/- +GST
Selection Process :
- Written Exam/ Interview Based
How To Apply Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022?
Step-1: Go to www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
Step-2: Click careers -> “Recruitment of Officers in the specialist category- 2022-23” -> Apply Online.
Step-3: New users must register using the active email id and mobile number.
Step-4: After registering, candidates log in and apply using the registration number and password.
Step-5: Fill in all the details correctly and verify the same before submission.
Step-6: Upload photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
Step-7: The payment can be made online using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Step-8: Print the Application form for future reference.
Important Dates :
Application Start Date 28.09.2022
Application Last Date 17.10.2022
Important Links :
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.