e-Shram Portal Gujarat | Log in & Registration Link eshram.gov.in | E-Shram Card Registration 2021 Online Apply Portal & CSC NDUW eShram Card Status: Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card.
E Shram Portal Gujarat | Log in & Registration Link eshram.gov.in
E Shram Portal
The name of this E Shram card is the Unique Identification Number Card and the name of the authority under which this card comes – Ministry of Labor and Employment. This scheme has been started by PM Narendra Modi for the unorganized sector workers and laborers. The main objective of this scheme is for the workers and laborers of the country. The Ministry of Labor and Employment has recently gathered complete information about the unrecognized sector workers and workers across India. You can use this UAN card for life.E Sharam Portal has been created for all the workers and laborers of the country.
Because through this the government can make new schemes for the laborers and workers. Through this new policies can be made and at the same time, new employment opportunities can also be made available to the unemployed people. If you register yourself on this portal for labor or employment, then you will be provided UAN E Sharmaik Card. You can register in this portal only through CSC Seva Kendra and you can apply for it free of cost.
Required Documents and Details for E Shramik Portal
To apply on this portal, you need the following documents which are as follows:-
- > Name
- > Occupation
- > Address proof
- > Family details
- > Educational Qualification
- > Skill details
- > Aadhar card
- > Ration card
- > Birth certificate
- > Mobile Number [Linked to Aadhar Card]
- > Bank passbook
- > Electricity bill
Benefits of E Shram Card
Complete information about all the benefits that will be available to you for this portal is given in our article, please read it carefully:-
- > If you die due to accidental death, then you will be given 2 lakh rupees.
- > In case of partial handicap, more than Rs 1 lakh will be given.
- > By registering on the E Sharam portal, you will get social security scheme benefits.
- > After registering you will be provided a premium wave for one year.
- > Through this, you can also track the migrant laborer’s workforce.
- > Through this portal, you will also be given Bima Yojana insurance cover
Who can register online for E Shram Portal: CSC Login?
Complete information about those who can register themselves on this portal has been provided to you in our article. So read the details given below carefully:-
- > Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- > Labeling and Packing
- > Vegetable and fruit vendors
- > Migrant Workers
- > House Maids
- > Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- > Small and Marginal Farmers
- > Agricultural labors
- > Street Vendors
- > ASHA Workers
- > Milk Pouring Farmers
- > Salt workers
- > Auto drivers
- > Sericulture workers
- > Barbers
- > Newspaper vendors
- > Rickshaw pullers
- > Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- > Animal husbandry workers
- > Tannery workers
- > Building and Constructions workers
- > Leatherworkers
- > Midwives
- > Domestic workers
How to log in online in E Shram Portal?
- > To log in to this E Shramik portal, you have to first go to the official website.
- Whose link is – register.eshram.gov.in.
- > After that on the home page, you have to select the option of ‘Self Registration‘.
- After selecting the next page will
- In that, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha code