GPSSB released the notification for Junior Clerk Recruitment in the Panchayat Department of the state. Under this, applications were invited for a total of 1181 posts. The application process started on 18th February and its last date was 08th March 2022. Candidates will be selected for these posts based on written tests and Merit.
GPSSB Call Letter Download for Junior Clerk Exam
|Name of Post||Junior Clerk|
|Number of Vacant Posts||1181|
|GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Date||09 April|
GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Date
Gujarat Panchayat Junior Clerk Exam Pattern
Before appearing in the GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam 2022 candidates must be aware of the exam scheme. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. The question paper will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions on various topics. Each question will be of 1 mark. The duration of the exam will be one hour (60 minutes).
|General Awareness and GK||50|
How to Download Junior clerk Call letter?
- First, visit the official portal of GPSSB @ gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Check the Latest Update section for Junior Clerk Exam.
- Click on the Jr Clerk Call Letter link and fill in the application number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your respective admit card.
- Print the same for further reference.
Download Notification Click Here
Download Call letter Click Here