Online Aadhar Card Correction: An Aadhaar card can be used by any Indian citizen as an identity card. Everyone in India needs to have some sort of identification card at some point, be it for a government job application, in order to open a bank account, or to take part in a government scheme. Aadhar cards are required everywhere in the country.
You should not worry about this if your Aadhaar card has already been made and you have entered the incorrect address, date of birth, or name on it. You will have to deal with these problems later on.
Our purpose in this article is to tell you how to change the name and address on your Aadhaar card, so that after your Aadhaar card has been generated, and after it has been generated, there is need to make any corrections to the card then you can do it easily in this article. You will find detailed information in the article related to this.
Online Aadhar Card Correction
It is extremely important that you have the right information on your Aadhaar card. Having the right information on your Aadhaar card is very important, so you no longer have to wait in line at the Aadhaar card office to have your Aadhaar card corrected. As well as making changes to your Aadhaar card, you are also able to do so from your mobile or laptop. In order to perform this task, you will need to go to the UIDAI official website at uidai.gov.in to complete the Aadhaar correction process.
Online Aadhar Card Correction
We are providing you with detailed and complete information regarding how to correct your Aadhar card. It includes information such as – What documents you need in order to alter your Aadhaar card, and so on. In this article, we will tell you all the relevant information. It is essential that you read the entire article so that you can understand how to correct your Aadhar card if you also wish to do so.
|Article||Online Aadhar Card Correction|
|For making||ID Proof (Ration Card, 10th/12th Marksheet)|
|Use||as a document|
|Official website||Online Aadhar Card Correction Official Website|
Benefits of Aadhar Card
Having an Aadhaar card provides us with a lot of benefits, so it is so essential to make one. Below we have provided a list of all the benefits of having an Aadhaar card.
- Any applicant for a government job must have a valid Aadhaar card in order to apply.
- It is also necessary to have an Aadhaar card if we are applying for the issuance of any official documents such as a residence certificate, income certificate, PAN card, etc.
- You will be able to get access to a wide range of government and non-government services including mobile phone connections, banking, etc., through the Aadhaar card.
- In addition to making the Aadhar Card online, you can also correct any errors you find in the card through the Internet.
- Every individual has a unique number on their Aadhaar card.
- It is a biometric card based on fingerprint identification (Aadhar).
What Information Can Be Changed in Aadhaar card
- The person’s name
- Father’s name
- Generate mobile number
- Date of birth
- Gender Male/Female
Online Aadhar Card Correction Documents
There are some documents that are needed in order to make an Aadhaar card or to make a correction in an Aadhaar card. Those documents are required in advance, so the information about them is given to you below, so make sure you prepare and keep them in advance.
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Pan card
- 10th/12th mark sheet
- Service Card issued by PSU
- Ration card
- University mark sheet
- Bank account
- Credit Card
- Disability ID Card
- Last three months electricity bill
- Pensioner card
- Freedom fighter card
- Certificate written by the Area Panchayat Officer, District Panchayat Officer and Village Head with their signatures also.
- Address Card by Department of Posts
- ECHS Card
How to Change Name Address in Aadhar Card
- The first thing you need to do is go to the official website of UIDAI and then follow the instructions there.
- Upon clicking on that link, you will be taken to the home page of the website.
- You will find a section on the left side of the page called Update Your Address Online. Click the link to do so.
- Once you have done that, click on Update Your Aadhaar Data and follow the instructions.
- As soon as you are done with this, you are required to fill out the captcha code that corresponds with your Aadhaar number on the open page, after which you will be given an OTP and TOTP to click on, after which an OTP will be sent to your phone number.
- You will now be able to log in if you fill in the OTP here.
- Once the address has been updated, click on the Update Address button.
- Click on the Address Proof button when you get to the page.
- It will then be necessary for you to enter the details of your new address at the end of the process.
- Once you have uploaded your photo of the document with your correct address on it, you will be able to access your account.
- Your application verification number will then be sent to you, and you will be able to change your address once you receive it.
- You will receive your Aadhaar card by post after a few days of submitting your application.
Change in Aadhar Card Offline
There are several ways through which you can change the address in your Aadhaar card, including changing it offline as well. Here we are going to take you through the facts regarding offline Aadhaar card correction, through which you can change any address in your Aadhaar card.
- It is first important that you go to the nearest Aadhaar card center in order to apply for an Aadhaar card.
- This is where a form will be provided to you, which you will have to fill out if you have to make any changes to your Aadhaar card.
- During the filling out of the form, you must provide all the information requested.
- A photostat copy of the documents, for verification, is attached to your application form after you have been asked for them.
- In this way, you will be able to correct the information on your Aadhaar card.
- In the next few days, you will receive your Aadhaar card at your residence.
Appointment For Change in Aadhaar Card
The government has now made it possible for you to change your Aadhaar card online by creating an appointment online. Previously, you had to wait in long lines outside the Aadhaar card centre, after which you would be called when your number came up, but now this has also been made possible by the government. In order to make changes to your Aadhaar card, you can now take an appointment online.
There is a phone number on the back of the Aadhaar card that you can dial if you need to make some changes to the card, and if you find that you have to go to the Aadhaar card center, you can reach there and make the change. Its complete details are given to you below in the article so that you can get the job done at that time.
- It is important that you visit the official website of UIDAI for this purpose as well, which you will find in the article that provided you with the link.
- Your home page will open as soon as you open the link, where you will need to click on the My Aadhaar option on the left side of the page.
- It is now time for you to click on the Book an Appointment button on the open list.
- Then, on the open page that appears in front of you, you will be able to choose your nearest city location.
- Upon clicking on one of the options in your Aadhaar Update or New Aadhaar screen, you have to select an option.
- Click on the generate OTP button and enter your phone number, enter the captcha code and click on the generate OTP button.
- Your OTP will then be generated on your mobile device and you need to put the OTP received on your mobile device on your computer’s screen.
- As soon as the Aadhaar card has been sent, you will need to choose a time for you to visit the office. When you reach the office, you will be able to finish the work.
- Upon completion of this process, you have completed the appointment process.
Process to Check Aadhar Card Correction
This needs to be done by going to the official website of UIDAI, which is linked to you in the article. If you want to check the revision of the Aadhaar card, then you must go to the official website of UIDAI, whose link is given to you in the article.
- On the home page of the Aadhaar application, you will find the My Aadhaar option.
- It will open a list in front of you, which you will have to click on in order to see whether you have been updated or not.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to enter your Aadhaar number, and request number, enter the captcha code, and click on the check status button to know the status of your application.
- Once you have verified your Aadhar card’s status, you can proceed to the next step.
Fee For Change in Aadhaar card
There is only 50 rupees charge for making changes to your Aadhaar Card online, unless the correction needs to be done at an Aadhaar Card Center. If you need to visit an Aadhaar card center to make the changes, there is a 150 rupee charge. If you had changed your Aadhaar card previously, you would have had to pay only 25 rupees.
UIDAI’s mAadhaar App
We would like to let you know about the mAadhaar App. In the same way, you are able to take advantage of various online services of Aadhaar through the official UIDAI website, you will also be able to utilize the app for Aadhaar to take advantage of various online services. As part of the Central Government’s Ministry of Electronics and Information and Broadcasting, the mAadhaar app has been launched.
There are 12 Indian languages that are supported by this app, such as Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. In addition to e-kitty, address updates, download of Aadhaar, Order a Reprint, add multiple profiles, scan QR codes, verify Aadhaar, verify email/s, retrieve UID/EID, and many other services are available through the application.
There is a mAadhaar app available for users of the Android platform in the Google Play Store, as well as an app for iPhone users in the App Store.
Aadhar Card Correction Related FAQ’s
Aadhaar card changes are required for a number of reasons, one of which is security reasons.
It is very important that our Aadhaar card has the correct information in it, as it is very useful for us anywhere, such as in the bank, office, school, applying for any job, or benefiting from government schemes. So it is vital that our Aadhaar card contains the correct information, in order for the card to function correctly. You can easily get your Aadhaar card corrected if any information is incorrect on it, as explained in the article.
Doing an online correction to an Aadhaar card has many benefits for citizens. For example, what are some of them?
There is now a web portal for Aadhaar related services that have been launched for the purpose of making Aadhaar services available online to citizens. With this web portal, citizens are now able to avail of all the services through their computers, mobile phones, and laptops sitting at home, in order to make them available to the citizens. When it comes to correctional services, appointment can be taken from the comfort of one’s own home.
The Aadhaar card can be changed online, is that possible?
Aadhaar cards can be updated online in case there is a need for changes.
What are the steps we need to take in order to correct our Aadhar cards online?
There is an official website of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in, where you can get help in getting your Aadhaar card corrected. From there, you can take help in modifying your card, and we have provided you with a detailed description of the process.
How can the Aadhaar Card be corrected, and what are the documents that need to be submitted?
Among the documents that you will need to obtain the Freedom Fighter Card are the following: Ration Card, Disability Identity Card, Bank Account, 10th, and 12th mark sheets, etc.
What are the steps that we need to take in order to correct our Aadhaar card offline?
This can be done by visiting your nearest Aadhaar card office, where you will be able to submit an offline application for the card.
It is possible to make changes in Aadhaar cards in advance if we schedule an appointment in advance?
You are able to make changes to your Aadhaar card by visiting UIDAI’s official website at uidai.gov.in, the details of which are provided in the article, you can make an appointment to make changes to your Aadhaar card by visiting its official website.
In order to make any changes to an Aadhaar card, what is the fee that needs to be paid?
In order to correct your Aadhar card, you will only need to pay 50 rupees. In the past, you would only need to pay 25 rupees to change your Aadhar card, but now, the candidates will be able to change their Aadhar card online, then they will proceed to the nearest Aadhar card center to get the change done.
It is mandatory that you pay Rs 150 if you wish to get the changes done at an Aadhaar card center where the changes can be made.
Where can I obtain information about the Aadhaar card’s online service portal?
In order to make an online request for an Aadhaar card, you must visit the following website: myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
Do the address details on Aadhaar cards change after a certain number of days?
You may need to wait between five and seven days for your Aadhaar information to be updated if you have applied for this update.
Can you tell me how to link the mobile number on your Aadhaar card with your mobile number?
In order to link your mobile number to your Aadhaar card, you must call the number 14546 from the mobile number you want to link with your Aadhaar. Next, follow the instructions and your mobile number will be linked to your Aadhaar card.
Download mAadhaar Official App (for Android Device)
Download mAadhaar Official App (for iOS Device)
Helpline Number and Contact Related to Aadhaar:
You can contact the toll-free number 1947 for more information about the portal if you have applied for making changes in your Aadhaar card. If you don’t get your online correction done, contact the toll-free number 1947 for more information about the portal.
UIDAI Office Address :
Unique Identification Authority of India
Government of India (GoI)
Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market,
New Delhi – 110001
Official email id for complaints and suggestions – email@example.com