The Income Tax Department has announced that if the PAN card is not linked with the Aadhaar card by March 31, 2023, the PAN card will be cancelled. Learn how to link your Aadhaar card with PAN card online and avoid penalties.
The Income Tax Department of the Government of India has recently announced that taxpayers have the last chance to link their Aadhaar card with PAN card to avoid penalty. If the PAN card is not linked with the Aadhaar card by 31 March 2023, the PAN card will be cancelled. Here are the steps to link Aadhaar card with PAN card online:
|Name of the Department||Income Tax Department, Govt. of India|
|Name of the Article||How To Check PAN and Aadhaar Link Status Online 2023|
|Aadhar Card||Pan Card Linking Is Compulsory?: Yes|
|Mode of Linking||Online|
|Charges of Linking||NIL|
|Last Date of Aadhar Card||Pan Card Linking?: 31st March, 2023|
|After 31st March, 2023 Aadhar Card||Pan Card Linking Fine Amount?: ₹10,000 Rs|
|Requirements||Your Aadhar Card Number + Pan Card Number Etc.|
How To Check PAN and Aadhaar Link Status Online?
- Visit incometax.gov.in to file your income tax electronically.
- Look for the ‘Link Aadhaar Status’ option.
- Enter your PAN and Aadhaar number, then select ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’.
- A message will appear on your screen if your PAN is linked to your Aadhaar.
- Your PAN 10 digits PAN> will be linked to Aadhaar number 12 digits Aadhaar card number.
How to Link PAN Card with Aadhaar Online?:
- Visit the official website of the Income Tax Department of India (https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/)
- Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option available under the ‘Quick Links’ section on the homepage.
- A new page will open where you need to enter your PAN, Aadhaar number, and your name as mentioned on your Aadhaar card.
- Enter the Captcha code displayed on the page and click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ button.
|Check PAN and Aadhaar Link Status Online||Click Here|
|Link PAN Card with Aadhaar Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|