IIT Gandhinagar Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021: The Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar has posted a notice on its official postdoctoral website (PDF) Vacancy. Applications are invited for a 12-month period.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||The Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar|
|Notification No.||Postdoctoral-fellow position in IIT Gandhinagar|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
IIT Gandhinagar Vacancy 2021 Details
- Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Employment period: One Year
Qualifications: IIT Gandhinagar Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
Ph.D. (Master’s or Dissertation) in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Informatics and related fields.
IIT Gandhinagar Post Doctoral Fellow Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 50,000 + Rs. 10,000 HRA per month.
Selection will be based on interviews and screened-in candidates will be invited well in advance of the date, time and method of interview.
How to Apply For IIT Gandhinagar Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs
Interested candidates are asked to send the following documents via e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line “Postdoc_HSG_IITGN_2021”.
TheDocuments should be grouped in one PDF file and sent as an attachment.
1. CV with details such as date of birth, educational credentials including CGPA/percentage points, list of publications, experience and contact information such as e-mail address and phone number.
2. A one-page summary of previous investigations.
3. A one-page article on Motivation to Become a Postdoctoral Fellow and Future Career Goals.
4. Transcriptions of work of course based on undergraduate teaching.
5. Two letters of recommendation sent directly from respondents to the above email address.
Note: Applicants are asked to carefully read the formal notice before applying.
- There is No Application Fee.
|Last Date of Online Application||30-08-2021 or until the position is filled.|
|Official Website||Check Here|