LIC Recruitment 2023: Famous in India for life insurance, applications have been invited by the LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) of India Limited for recruitment to the vacant posts of Apprentice Development Officers in the jurisdiction of its various divisional offices. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. Life Insurance Corporation of India will recruit a total of 9394 posts for all the divisional offices of Apprentice Development Officer. Eligibility details, age limit, important links and the details of the vacant posts related to the recruitment are given below.
|Organization Name||LIC (Life Insurance Corporation)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Development Officers|
|Zone||North, North Central, Central, East, South Central, Southern, Western, East Central|
|Application Star Date||21 January 2023|
|Application Last Date||10 February 2023|
|Admit Card Downlaod||4 March 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Date||12 April 2023|
|Main Exam Date||8 April 2023|
Apprentice Development officers
|Zone||No of post|
How to apply
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India
- After this you have to click on the below careers link
- After this you have to click on the option of Apprentice Development Officer in the job description.
- After that you have to click on the apply link
- After this you will get apply link and registration link here, with the help of these you can register and apply.
- After applying, take a printout of the form.
Selection will be made on the basis of on-line tests, followed by an interview of the candidates who qualify in the on-line test and subsequent pre-recruitment medical examination.
- Online test
- Documents Verification
- Pre Recruitment Medical Examination
Stipend & Salary Details
During the apprentice period, the candidate selected as an Apprentice Development Officer will be paid a fixed amount per month as stipend, as per the rules of LIC Of India.
Apprentice Development Officers, other than those from LIC Employee Category, shall be paid stipend equal to the minimum of the basic pay and the dearness allowance thereon on the scale of pay applicable to Development Officers as on the date of commencement of the apprenticeship. At present, the amount of stipend will be approximately ₹.51500/- per month, except in case of the candidates selected from LIC Employee Category.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 21/01/2023
• Closure of registration of application: 10/02/2023
• Closure for editing application details: 10/02/2023
• Last date for printing your application: 25/02/2023
• Online Fee Payment: 21/01/2023 to 10/02/2023