NABARD, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, has recently released the results for the Manager, Assistant Manager Grade A, B (162 Post) Recruitment 2021. Candidates who applied for this recruitment can now download their results.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Grade A, B Manager, Asst. Manager Recruitment 2021
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 900/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Online Application Start : 17 July 2021
- Registration Last Date : 07 August 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 07 August 2021
- Exam Date : September 2021
- Admit Card Available : 01 September 2021
- Result Available : 17 October 2021
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 30 Yrs. (Asst. Manager)
- Max. Age : 35 Yrs. (Manager)
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Vacancy | Eligibility Details
Total Vacancy : 162 Post
|ost Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Asst. Manager Grade A (General)||148||Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 50% marks.|
|Asst. Manager Grade A (Rajbhasha Service)||5||Bachelor Degree in Hindi with English as a Mains Subject with 50% marks.|
|Asst. Manager Grade A (Protocol & SS)||2||Bachelor Degree with 5 Yrs. Service in Army/Navy/Air Force.|
|Manager Grade B (General)||7||Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 60% marks. ORMaster Degree in any Stream with 55% marks.|