NEET-PG 2021:National Board of Examinations opens registration and correction window, candidates can apply till August 20
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has set up an application window for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET-PG). Candidates who could not apply for the examination can fill out the application form by nbe.edu.in. In aIn addition, candidates who have already filled out the form can correct it. registration and correThe Record and Correct window will remain open until August 20th.en till August 20.
In fact, the government recently announced an increase in OBC and EWS quotas for all medical seats below the All India quota. If so, applicants who have already applied for NEET PG 2021 can change their category status in this window. In addition to those who have not yet applied for the examination, they may submit the form from 16 to 20 August.
The exam will be held on September 11.
Candidates who have completed the practicum on or before September 30th may apply for this examiThis year, the review will take place on September 11th in computer mode.st mode. Earlier, it was supposed to take place on April 18, but it was postponed due to Corona. The NEET PG exam is taken annually for admission to post-graduation medicine courses.
How to apply
- Go first on the official site of NBE nbe.edu.in.
- Click here on «NEET PG 2021» and click on New Registration.
- Complete the registration form to obtain the username/login and password.
- Now complete the application form by connecting and uploading the documents.
- Select your test city and submit application fee.
the form in this way
- CorrectFirst visit the official site nbe.edu.in.
- Select the NEET PG 2021 Request Form tab here.
- In the second window, log in with your identifiers.
- Submit the application form with the required amendments.
- Download, print and remove the application form.