RRC CR Apprentice Vacancy 2022-23: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in designated trades at Workshops/ Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2422 slots. Eligible candidates can apply online for the RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23. All the details related to RRC CR Apprentice Vacancy 2022-23 are given below.
RRC CR Apprentice Vacancy 2022-23 Overview
|Organizatio Recruitment||Railway Recruitment Cell ( RRC )|
|Job Location||All India|
|Stipend||Rs. 7000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||January 15,2023|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Category||RRC CR Apprentice Vacancy 2023|
RRC Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Cluster Name||No. of Seats|
• All Candidates: ₹ 100/-
• Payment Mode: Online
• Minimum Age : 15 Years
• Maximum Age : 24 Years
• Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules
• Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification .
• The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation ( with minimum 50 % aggregate marks ) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done .
• The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI .
Candidates must possess Educational Qualifications as under to apply for RRC CR Apprentice 2022.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Apprentice||10th Pass With ITI in Relevant Trade|
- Visit the official website of RRC CR i.e. www.rrccr.com.
- Read all the instructions given carefully.
- Make Online Registration by entering your Name, Contact details, and Email ID.
- Now, you will get the Provisional Registration Number and Password generated by the system on your registered Number.
- Go to the Login Page and Login using your Registration Number and Password.
- Complete the application form by entering all the details such as Personal Details, Education qualifications, and other contact details carefully.
- Upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph, & other certificates/documents.
- Make an online payment
- Submit the Application Form finally.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
• Start Date for Apply Online 15/12/2022
• Last Date for Apply Online 15/01/2023
Q.1 What is the last date of application for RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates may apply for RRC CR Apprentice till 15th January 2023.
Q.2 How many vacancies are notified under RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification?
Ans. As per the Notification, a total of 2422 vacancies are announced for Apprentice posts.
Q.3 What is the minimum qualification required to apply for RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates must have a 10th Pass & ITI Certificate in relevant trade are eligible to apply for RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
Q.4 What are the application fees required for RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees for RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23.
Q.5 What is the selection process under RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The selection of candidates for RRC CR Apprentice will be done based on the shortlisting based on 10th & ITI marks followed by documents verification and medical examination