SSC CHSL Recruitment For 4500 Clerk, Junior Assistant Posts 2022 Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of Clerk, Junior Assistant, DEO. The SSC CHSL Jobs notification is released for 4500 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 04 January 2023 is the final date.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||SSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Clerk, Junior Assistant, DEO|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||06 December 2022|
|Last Date||04 January 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 19900-81100/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification (04/01/2023)
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates who are planning to appear in CHSL 2022 exam must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply SSC CHSL Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SSC CHSL Jobs 2022 application: 27 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SSC CHSL Clerk, Junior Assistant, DEO Posts: Rs. 19900-81100/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: All Other Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC, ST, Female, Ex-Servicemen – NIL
How to fill in SSC CHSL Application Form 2022?
Step 1: Go to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: On the SSC Homepage, enter your login credentials, solve the captcha, and press on login.
Step 3: After logging in, head towards the Apply Now button and click on the SSC CHSL under the exams tab.
Step 4: On the SSC CHSL Exam tab, find and click on the apply now button.
Step 5: The SSC CHSL Exam Application Form will be available on the screen, fill in all the required details and choose your exam center.
Step 6: Scrutinize the details twice or thrice after entering as SSC will not entertain any changes after final submission.
Step 7: Upload your photograph and signature as per the SSC norms.
Step 8: Complete your SSC CHSL Application by paying the online application fees.
- Publish/ Starting Date for SSC CHSL application submission: 06 December 2022
- Last Date for SSC CHSL Jobs form submission: 04 January 2023