SSC GD Admit Card 2021 SSC GD Exam Date Today Latest News Online applications for SSC GD were filled from 17 July to 31 August 2021. SSC GD constable recruitment exam is being conducted for 25271 posts. SSC GD Constable Recruitment exam date has been declared. SSC GD Constable Online Exam will be conducted from 16 November to 15 December 2021. For this notice has been issued by SSC. SSC GD Constable Recruitment CBT Exam will be held from 16 November 2021 to 15 December 2021. SSC GD Constable Recruitment Exam will be conducted from 16th November to 15th December 2021.
SSC GD Admit Card 2021 and Exam Date
Online CBT for SSC GD Constable Recruitment will start from 16th November 2021 to 15th December 2021. In this, the admit cards of the candidates will be issued on the official website about 1 week before the exam date. Candidates will have to download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021 through the official website only. It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring their admit card and one photo identity card with them during the examination. Apart from this, it will be mandatory for the candidates to come wearing masks. Corona guidelines will have to be followed during the examination. Other guidelines related to SSC GD constable recruitment exam will be issued on issuance of admit card.
How to Download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021 How to Download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021
. Download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021 Name Wise Kaise. Candidates have to download SSC GD Constable Admit Card through the official website only. We are telling the method below. Apart from this, we will also make available the direct link to download the admit card here below.
- Firstly the applicant has to open the official website of SSC.
- After that click on the link with the admit card.
- After this, click on the link of SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021.
- You can download the admit card with the help of your registration number.
- Apart from this, you can also download the admit card here with the help of your name and date of birth.
- To download the admit card in either of the two ways, fill in the information asked and click on submit.
- Admit card will open on your screen. Take a print out of it.
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence (Reasoning)||25||25|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25||25|
|English / Hindi||25||25|
- Total 100 questions are asked in computer based online exam, which is It consists of 100 marks. That is, each question is of 1 mark.
- All questions are objective type.
- The question paper is divided into four parts. In which 25-25 questions are asked in each part.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- A total of 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes) is given for the CBT exam.
- The exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English languages.
|Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|SSC GD Exam date||16 Nov. To 15 Dec. 2021|
|CBT Exam date Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|