SSC MTS 2023 Notification Pdf, Apply Online link available from 30th June 2023 to 21st July 2023 through SSC official website at ssc.nic.in: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff Examination 2023 for recruitment of MTS and Havaldar (CBIC and CBN) positions in different Ministries and Departments of Government of India and their subordinate offices. The SSC Multitasking 2023 exam in Computer based mode, The SSC MTS 2023 Online registration process will be start from 30th June 2023 and scheduled to be end on 21st July 2023.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Exam||MTS & Havalda|
|No. of Vacancy||1558|
|Apply Last Date||21/07/2023|
SSC MTS Education Qualification:
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination orequivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|Havaldar In CBIC And CBN||360|
- UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
The Selection for SSC MTS Exam will be based on three stages.
- Paper I (Online Exam)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the Havaldar Post)
- Document Verification
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
- Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC.Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States/Union Territories.
How To Apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions,please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 21/07/2023 (5.00PM
- Dates for submission of online applications: 30.06.2023 to 21.07.2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 21.07.2023 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 22.07.2023 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 23.07.2023 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):24.07.2023
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): September 2023