Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE) 202 Vacancies at 400 Posts
Detailed information: UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Recruitment of Combined Medical Services Examination 202 Vacancy at 400 Posts has been published by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates who are interested in the UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Notification can apply online at www.upsconline.nic.in or through the UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Jobs official website from January 4 to January 18, 2022.
UPSC CMS Exam 2022 Registration, Salary, Exam Date
Candidates who are interested in UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Recruitment for the following UPSC CMS Exam 2022 Vacancy 2022 and have met all the eligibility requirements can read the UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Notification PDF before filling out the UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Application Form 2022. The UPSC CMS 2021 DAF official notification is described briefly below. Additional information about UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Online Registration
The UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Vacancy Age Limit, UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Educational Qualifications, UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Syllabus, UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Application Form, Selection Process, Application Fee, and UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Apply Online How to Apply are all listed below.
UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Recruitment
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Vacancy Notification Details
- Only candidates who have passed the Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS Exam) 2021 Written Exam are eligible to apply.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 4 January 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 18 January 2022.
- Candidates will have not to pay any fee.
- Please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here